Estimated Arrival: Between May 31 and Jun 07. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
- Health Benefits of Massage
- Users Manual
- Product Guarantee
- Shipping & Returns
- Price Match
- Commitment to Our Community
Introducing The Worlds Top Medical Massage Chair
Built for those that expect Luxury, Reliability, Comfort and Relief, the Luraco I9 offers Complete Relaxation of Mind and Body. Available in Black, Chocolate and Cream each chair features:
- EASY ENTRY ARMRESTS: The armrest slides back making it easier for getting in and out of the chair. This feature is “patent allowed” and lets the elderly or people with physical challenges have a way to safely sit down while also taking up less space than last year’s side-swinging arms.
- FULL LEATHER CHAIR: That looks as great as it feels! Luraco made the i9 with all of these outstanding features wrapped in luxury-level and car-quality full leather making it unlike any other chair on the market.
- FOUR SECTIONS of ARM ROLLERS for hand and forearm massages that are all (patent pending).
PATENTED FOOT & CALF ROLLERS for intense calf massages and triple rollers for more coverage of the soles of the feet. The i9 brings more massage roller locations for additional and genuine massage experiences.
FAST AND ACCURATE BODY SCAN (thanks to a new super high-speed Gigahertz microprocessor).
- PATENTED TOUCHSCREEN REMOTE CONTROLLER: Similar to when iPhones first came out, Luraco was the first manufacturer to bring touchscreen technology to massage chairs! Luraco Remotes have two U.S. patents and are not only fast, but they allow for easy, convenient, intuitive operation and they are nice looking too!
- PATENTED ADJUSTABLE SHOULDER & BICEP AIR BAGS: As there are different sizes of people, there are different heights for where shoulders will be when sitting in a chair. This feature allows another way to adjust the i9 to a personal body size.
- MPROVED AIR MASSAGE: Along with the new airbag locations, the i9 has improved the air bags for thigh compression, lower back twisting, and an enhanced stretching experience.
- HEAT THERAPY for three areas (hands, lower back, and feet).
- 5 DIFFERENT USERS MEMORY SETTINGS: With all the options to make the i9 a perfect fit, Luraco realized that in many homes there will be multiple people who will be using it. The i9 allows for up to 5 Different User’s to save their favorite chair settings! Imagine that, it’s like having 5 chairs in one!
- 5 LEVELS OF INTENSITY CONTROL from super-soft to super-intense. Allows User to fully customize their preferred level of massage comfort.
6 INDEPENDENT AREAS FOR INTENSITY CONTROLS (Neck, Upper Back, Lower Back, Arms, Calves and Feet). User can personalize what area of their body to be more or less intense.
TRUE ZERO GRAVITY (neutral body posture position) which has been proven to heighten the state of relaxation and well-being.
7 LANGUAGES OF VOICE RESPONSE: The i9 confirms what commands you have given it in 7 different language options (English, Vietnamese, Spanish, German, French, Japanese and Korean).
9 PRESET PROGRAMS and limitless customizable individual body part massage options.
MANUAL SETTINGS for targeted massage therapy to specific body parts including Kneading and Tapping with Variable Speed Controls.
PATENTED NOISE REDUCTION TECHNOLOGY to maximize relaxation and improve health and wellbeing.
PATENTED STRETCHING: Unique body and 2-position foot stretching. Body swivel with twist stretching not found on any other products.
BLUETOOTH SPEAKER: High-quality and powerful for smartphone music streaming.
PATENTED 3-LAYERED FOOTREST for better calf massager.
Helpful diagrams of body acupuncture points and reflexologies.
Blood Pressure and Heart Rates Monitoring (optional) – patent pending.
FDA registered, UL and CE listed.
U.S based customer service and after-sales support.
5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY.
- User weight: Up to 300 lbs
- User height: Up to 6' 10"
- Power consumption: ~150 Watts (Max)
- Recline angle: 120-170 Degrees
- Roller track length: 60 in (152 cm)
- Automatic timer shut-off: Adjustable from 5 to 30 minutes
- Chair weight: 280 lbs (127 kg)
- Chair height: 48 in (122 cm)
- Chair width: 38 in (96 cm)
- Chair length (Reclined): 81 in (205 cm)
- Accessories: User's manual and white gloves. Also included are special gifts from Luraco (Soft blanket and Leather conditioner).
Massage is the manipulation of superficial layers of muscle and connective tissue to enhance the function and promote relaxation and well-being. Peer-reviewed medical research has shown that the benefits of massage include pain relief, reduced trait anxiety, and depression, and temporarily reduced blood pressure, heart rate, and state of anxiety.
- Pain and Stress Relief: Relief from pain due to musculature injuries and other causes is cited as a major benefit of massage. In one study, cancer patients self-reported symptomatic relief of pain. Acupressure or pressure point massage could be beneficial in relieving back pain.
- State and Trait Anxiety: Massage has been shown to reduce state and trait anxiety.
- Depression: Massage has been shown to Reduce Sub-Clinical Depression.
- Blood Pressure and Heart Rate: Massage has been shown to reduce blood pressure and heart rate as temporary effects.
- Sleep Better: Massage has been shown to help improve deep sleep at night.
We strive to carry quality brands and deliver your new furniture in perfect condition. We also guarantee that all products are accurately described and will give you the service that meets or exceeds your expectations. If something is wrong with your furniture, we will do everything we can to help you. If there are any problems with the quality of the materials or workmanship of a product, we will adjust, repair, or replace based on our assessment. Often the manufacturer wants to be contacted directly. The manufacturer usually handles part replacements or warranty claims. There will be a note in the literature that comes with your furniture that will direct you on who to call in the event that parts are needed or a damage claims needs to be filed. If this information is not available or if you have any questions, please call us at 833-221-5680 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Luraco Technologies is dedicated to offering our valued customers the best massage chair buying experience available. As part of this commitment, the company works very hard to provide customers with the best warranty plan available. We guarantee that defective massage chairs will be repaired or replaced during the effective warranty period.
What is covered in this Warranty
1) For Home Use:
- This warranty includes part and labor costs covered for the first 3 years at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes an additional two (2) years for parts at no cost to the customer.
2) For Commercial Use:
- This warranty includes part and labor costs covered for the first 6 months at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes an additional 6 months for parts at no cost to the customer.
ATTENTION: Warranties are non-transferable and apply only to the original purchaser at the original location. If moving, please contact Luraco at 817-633-1080 before you move for more details.
Extended Warranty Plan
Luraco massage chair comes with a high expectation of performance and reliability, which should last for many years. However, all products have a defective rate. If something does go wrong, Luraco can back it up with an available Extended Warranty Plan. The Extended Warranty Plan provides home-use customers with an additional 2 (two) years of comprehensive protection for Luraco massage chairs.
Note: Extended warranty plan is only available for in-home use only. Extended warranty must be purchased within ninety (90) days of original chair purchase. Luraco does not offer this plan for commercial use. No labor warranty will be offered for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and international sales.
Order Processing and Shipment:
Our suppliers are located in Texas, Florida, Georgia, California, Montana, North Carolina and New York. All of our furniture is shipped supplier-direct to the buyer. If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 5-10 business days from the date of your order. We ship via UPS, FedEx, USPS and DHL for larger freight. ETA times can vary depending on the carrier. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com or our online chat, available 24/7.
Please note that the recipient must open and inspect the contents of all boxes immediately upon arrival to report any damages or defects. Take pictures of all damages. For items that are shipped via freight carrier, you must inspect the item on site and note any defects on the bill of lading when signing off on delivery. Any claims for damages need to be reported within 5 business days to qualify for credits or adjustments. For the proper handling of any issues that may arise, please keep all boxes and packing materials until the product is confirmed to be in good working order.
We want your experience to be perfect from start to finish. Should you find any issues upon delivery, please contact us at 833-221-5680 or firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will ensure your issue is resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Should you need to return your merchandise, please first review our return policy. Once an order has shipped, it cannot be cancelled, rerouted or redirected. Please do not refuse the delivery of any non-damaged shipment as this may result in additional restocking fees, the loss of the product, and may void any possibility of a refund. Refused deliveries will incur the roundtrip shipping costs.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
All returns must be requested within 15 business days from the date of purchase. A Return Authorization number is required. Contact us to receive a Return Authorization number.
- Any claim for defective merchandise must be packed in Luraco's Original Boxes without any writing on the box. Claims for defects or missing parts must be made within 15 days. After 15 days there is no service agreement. No Exception.
- Pictures are required to claim defective merchandise with a copy of an invoice. Please e-mail or mail to: email@example.com
- We will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise.
- There will be a 20% re-stocking fee for all returned items. (Call for details).
- Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the freight carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Please make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
- All returned shipments must include RMA number and original invoice.
- No cash refunds. Exchange and credit only.
- For all damage claims, please have the original invoice and RMA number.
We do not accept returns due to customer remorse or aesthetic dissatisfaction.
If you encounter a defect in your product, we are truly sorry. Please call us at 833-221-5680 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a replacement or return on the item.
HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS?
Please contact us at 833-221-5680, Chat, or email@example.com Monday through Friday.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, Amazon, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
10% of our sales goes to supporting OurCalling homeless ministries in the Greater Dallas area.